Hobs are used almost daily in domestic and commercial environments to cook food in multiple ways such as boiler, simmering, frying, flame grilling, and more. Movement of a variety of pans over the hobs will make the hob vulnerable to getting dirty from spillages. This video is a guide on how to clean your NEFF Gas Hob for long-lasting, efficient use.
- Clean the burners after each use.
- Wait for the gas hob to cool down.
- Do not remove the control elements when cleaning.
- Remove the support pans.
- Remove the burners.
- Clean the hob with sponge, soap and water.
- Pour our multi-use hob cleaner onto the hob.
- Use a cloth or kitchen paper to clean the surface.
- Use a wet cloth to clean the surface.
- Dry the surface with a dry cloth or kitchen paper.
- Dry the pan supports and burners using soapy water.
- Dry the burners and pan supports completely.
- Refit the burners (make sure the burner caps are correctly positioned).
- Refit the pan support.
To find out more about NEFF Hobs contact us at Nailsea Electrical, for flexible delivery options in the Bristol area. Call us today on 0117 924 6002, or if you wish to find out more about the The NEFF Range visit our website for more information.