Cutlery is required to cleanly and safely eat the majority of hot meals. This is why it is highly important that they are cleaned after each meal. This video is a guide on how to efficiently load cutlery in your dishwasher.
- Place knives and forks with the handles up in the cutlery basket.
- Place spoons with the handles down in the cutlery basket.
- Avoid spoons nesting together.
- Evenly distribute the cutlery for best results.
- Place the basket on the lower rack.
- The top rack can also be used to accommodate silverware and large kitchen items.
To find out more about NEFF Dishwashers contact us at Nailsea Electrical, for flexible delivery options in the Bristol area. Call us today on 0117 924 6002, or if you wish to find out more about the The NEFF Dishwasher Range visit our website for more information.